Let Us Look After Your Property
While it’s a fact property is still one of the best investments you can make, the difficulties of tenant selection and day-to-day management deter many prospective landlords. Even though it may not be obvious at first, Property Management is a full-time and sometimes stressful occupation. Please consider the following:
- How do you select tenants with confidence?
- What about rent collection, and inspecting the property regularly?
- How do you set the rental amount to ensure a fair return, yet cover all expenses?
- Who is responsible for general and routine maintenance?
- What are your obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act?
When these questions are posed it is hardly surprising that people decide that the day-to-day management of their investment is a worry they can do without. Others give up through lack of time or prefer not to handle the financial transactions themselves.
So of course the simple answer is to allow a Property Management Specialist to look after the property who has chosen to do it for a career! By placing your property in the hands of RPMS Rentals professional Property Managers you will receive a Total Management solution, which will protect your investment, secure your return and free you from inspection and maintenance checks and best of all, the STRESS!
Click this contact our office link to have a Property Management Specialist contact you regarding our services. We will provide you with a detailed Professional Property Management booklet which includes information regarding our written service standards, the RPMS Rentals service guarantee and our fee structure.
RPMS Rentals – Where Communication Counts.
All Landlords with RPMS Rentals will receive access to their own PropertyMe Online Portal. With PropertyMe you will be able to;
- View all property details including move in and move out dates, property manager contact details, lease dates and the current financial statuses for all of your properties managed by us.
- Monitor all financial activity and see a breakdown of expenses
- See Jobs reported and any still outstanding
- Access and drill into inspection reports
- Download any documents, including Statements and Annual Income and Expenditure Reports