1. Pay your rent payments on time. Rent payments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE for rent arrears.
2. Pay your water accounts on time. Water accounts are due within 21 days of the Invoice Date.
3. Keep the property clean and tidy. The property must be kept to the same standard as when you first moved in. Please treat the home as if it were your own.
4. Keep the gardens maintained and tidy. Mow the lawns and remove any weeds regularly.
5. Report any maintenance that needs to be attended to. All Maintenance must be reported as soon as possible and in writing.
Following these 5 simple expectations can make living in a Rental Property a pleasurable experience for both the Tenant and the Landlord.
If you are a Tenant of one of our Properties please see below for more information.